Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Thursday, June 21, 2007

IPO on Patent Quality Metrics

Here is "A Comprehensive Approach to Patent Quality" according to Intellectual Property Owners Association President Marc Adler. Read more of his thoughts on "Measuring Patent Quality."

Perhaps we will see something that is a bit less qualitative from the IPO's "Patent Quality Metrics Task Force."

For other information on the tradeoffs between cost and quality, check out the UTBMS I/P Billing Codes and other posts on IP metrics here and here.
    (1)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send    

1 Comments:

Blogger jessedavis said...

I was jet lagging so badly, I didn't even have the address to where I was staying. So I was just like a headless chicken at some 4:30 in the morning. Then I went back, I said I don't want to stay here anymore and I just wanted to leave that apartment which I had paid a lot of money for.

I wanted to know if anyone knows the full process of applying to a Best Yeezys different uni. Like, if have to order my transcript from YorkU and upload it Coach Outlet Online onto OUAC or something else. I also Jordan Shoes For Sale asked other questions from my first post, so it be nice if you looked at that again.

Unlike the rest of us who found out Max's life would be in danger as MK Outlet Online soon as the gun Coach Outlet Clearance Sale went off, Saxon had a heads up in advance that his character might not make it to the end of the season. "I had a sit down Ray Ban Outlet with Terri [Minsky], the executive producer, and she laid it out that there was Cheap Michael Kors Handbags some turbulence ahead for Max," Saxon says. "I guess I found out early Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet on, but I didn't really know details, just that it was an eventuality..

December 03, 2020 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home