Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Monday, September 11, 2006

My Apologies for the Glitch Last Week

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by the truncated articles in last week's distribution of the "I/P Updates Weekly" newsletter. The problem has now been resolved, and since so many subscribers voiced concern, I also wanted to sent a revised issue with the complete articles.

The glitch appears to have originated with the atom feed for my "I/P Updates" news service that was used by my electronic publishing service to create the newsletter. Those of you who are familiar with blogs know that that many offer "full" and "partial" syndication. Atlhough my feed was set for "full" publication format, only a partial feed was published on Monday morning. The feed has now been republished with the full articles, and, even though it was not their fault, my publishing service was kind enough to send out the revised issue.
    (0)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send