Wegner's Top Ten U.S. Supreme Court Patent Cases
- KSR v. Teleflex: § 103 nonobviousness standard
- Tamoxifen Citrate: “Reverse payment” settlement antitrust
- MedImmune v. Genentech: Licensee patent validity challenges
- Microsoft v AT & T: § 271(f) export of unpatented component
- Integra v. Merck: Experimental use; safe harbor
- Apotex v. Pfizer: DJ invalidity action against drug patentee
- Amgen v. HMR: Cybor de novo claim construction review
- Scruggs v. Monsanto: Patent misuse – tying
- Voda v. Cordis: Transnational patent enforcement
- In re Nuijten: § 101 patent-eligibility of claim to “signal”
The new term of the U.S. Supreme Court starts on October 2, 2006. "No. 3 MedImmune is the only scheduled patent argument so far for Wednesday, October 4th. At the beginning of the Term, an Orders List will announce further grants of certiorari," writes the Good Professor.
Email him for his insightful explanation of these choices.