Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF for No Place But Texas

"Steer Wrestling Dummy"
I'll be in my home town of Houston, Texas (where my Cy-Fair High School had its own rodeo arena) from May 27 though June 1, 2006. I'm always interested in meeting "I/P Updates" readers. So, please give me a call me at 404-729-0729 if I can get together with you and/or your colleagues any time. The food, drink, and "bull" are on me.
Thank Goodness It's Friday (and time for some steer wrestling),
--Bill Heinze
    (1)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send    

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am real content with the mentation and don't conceive equivalent adding anything in it. It a perfect response.
Terrence
mls listings

September 30, 2009 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home