Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Sunday, May 21, 2006

I/P Updates Readership Surveys

I am considering some major changes to the "I/P Updates" news service and would appreciate your answering two very short polls here and here. Just check off all of the boxes that apply before clicking on the "Vote" buttons. Links to the current poll results are located on the voting pages. You can also click here to email your comments for improving "I/P Updates."

About "I/P Updates"

The "I/P Updates" news service is written and published by William F. ("Bill") Heinze (e-mail, v-card, resumé), an intellectual property attorney in Atlanta, Georgia USA with over fifteen years of experience.

If you have not heard already, the "I/P Updates" news service offers daily and weekly e-mail subscriptions here. You can also get the latest news and information for intellectual property practitioners via our RSS feed, our Atom feed, or simply by visiting our website at http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=sisywsbab.0.ippomkbab.p9qiiibab.20912&p=http%3A%2F%2Fip-updates.blogspot.com%2F. You can even search the "I/P Updates" archives here.

Advertise in "I/P Updates"

The "I/P Updates Weekly" newsletter is electronically distributed each Monday morning to over 21,000 intellectual property practitioners with law firms, corporations, courts, service providers, product vendors, policy makers, and universities around the world.
With an open rate of 21-33%, your advertisement on the front page, above the fold, will likley be seen by over 4400 confirmed subscribers for each issue. Click here for some of their testimonials and contact me for advertising rates, subscriber demographics, and sophisticated strategies for applying the information discussed in "I/P Updates" toward protecting your creative endeavors.
    (0)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send