More EFS-Web Online Training Semimars
These interactive events will cover the same information as the previous online events, including the following information:
- Introduction to EFS-Web, USPTO’s new safe and simple online patent application submission solution
- EFS-Web overview & benefits
- Screen by screen walk-through of online patent filing
- Technical requirements for file formats, security and browser settings
- Detailed EFS-Web demonstration
- Support and training resources
- Live Q&A session with EFS-Web experts
The presentations will be streamed to you live, via the Internet, and the audio portion of the event will be available via toll free telephone number. Feel free to participate in the training session on your own or with a group. You only need to enroll one person for a group event. If you are only using one computer you only need one enrollment. Each scheduled event will present the same material so there is no need to enroll in more than one event.
Each event is limited to 125 attendees, so register as soon as possible at to https://websurveyorevents.webex.com. After you have enrolled in the event of your choosing, a confirmation will be sent to you, via email, providing the date, time and link to the event.
Technical requirements for these events may be found at: http://websurveyor.com/downloads/TechnicalInformationforthe3-28event.doc
To review EFS-Web materials and frequently asked questions prior to training please click here: http://www.uspto.gov/ebc/efs_help.html
Links to more online resources for EFS-Web are available here.