European I/P Import Exclusion for Dummies
HMRC Public Notice 34 (July 2004) explains how the UK Customes service operates the European Community (EC) legislation on:
- Counterfeit and pirated goods;
- Patent infringing goods;
- National or Community plant variety rights infringing goods;
- Designations of origin or geographical indications infringing goods;
- Geographical designations infringing goods; and
- UK legislation on customs action in relation to goods infringing trade marks and copyright.
It also includes information on how to apply with form C1340 (Intellectual Property Rights Application) and form C1340A (Community Intellectual Property Rights Application).