The United States Patent and Trademark Office will conduct two-day seminars in four American cities this spring and summer. The seminars are designed to help promote and educate the American small business community about intellectual property and the realities of piracy and counterfeiting.
The first seminar of the series will be held in Salt Lake City on May 23-24 at the University of Utahâ€™s Gould Auditorium and will include information on:
- intellectual property
- how intellectual property affects your business
- how to protect and enforce your intellectual property here and abroad
- a special presentation on biotech/pharmaceutical patents.
Who should attend:
- small, medium, and large-size business owners and entrepreneurs
- independent inventors; corporate General Counsel
- business owners interested in selling products abroad, global trade, and international markets
- anyone interested in learning more about protecting and enforcing their intellectual property in the global marketplace.
There is no charge for the seminars, but seating is limited, so register online now.