Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Friday, April 29, 2005

Happy Anniversiary I/P Updates!

Over the past year, my colleagues and I have shared just a few of the things that we know about intellectual property, all at no charge to you. Now, it's your turn to let us show you what we can do for your business. Please call me at 404-729-0729 to arrange a meeting or make a referral, and get future reports from the "I/P Updates" news service

. . . or just click on the image above to send a tasteful balloon-bouquet.

Thank Goodness It's Friday (and Ludi Florales),

--Bill Heinze

    (4)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send    

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Bill! Keep up the good work.

Dennis Crouch

April 26, 2005 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, and right back at you, my friend. If you have figured out a way to squeeze some value out of your Patently-O blog, then please let me know.

April 26, 2005 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a jag-off.

You just don't get it do you? Maybe a little less crass-promotion and some actual helpful information and insight would go a long way toward "squeezing value" out of your blog.

April 27, 2005 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that I won't be getting any balloon-bouquets from that commentor.

April 27, 2005 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home