According to an article by Lien Verbauwhede, here are some of the basic issues that you should be aware of before launching a website.
- What elements of your website can be protected?
- How to protect your website
- Who owns the IP rights in your website?
- If you pay a person to develop your website, who owns the copyright?
- What topics should be included in a web development agreement?
- Can you use material owned by others on your website?
- What to keep in mind when creating, launching, maintaining or developing a website?