Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments

Archived updates for Thursday, November 11, 2004

Customer Number Associations Information

from the USPTO's FAQ:

How do I view or change the correspondence address and list of individuals associated with my customer number?

From the Private PAIR search screen, select your customer number from the drop-down list below View Customer Number Details, and click the Search button.

To submit a paper change request, click the "Request for Customer Number Data Change" link below the Customer Number Details screen to display and print PTO/SB/124A in PDF format. Use this paper form to mail or fax changes in the correspondence address or list of individuals associated with a Customer Number.

Submit the completed form via fax to (703) 308-2840 or mail to:

P.O. Box 1450
Alexandria, VA 22313

To submit an online change request, click the "Request Data Changes" button below the Customer Number Details screen. This returns the Request Data Changes for Customer Number online form for changes to Customer Number Address, addition of individuals, or deletion of individuals from the Customer Number.

Want to learn more about Public PAIR? Check out the USPTO's Public PAIR Computer Based Training available for download.
    (0)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send