Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Tuesday, August 31, 2004

USPTO Fee Structure under H.R.1561, the Death of S.1760

Special thanks to Mr. Colarulli and the folks at the Intellectual Property Owners Association for the message below correcting the information in a link (to Eliopoulos Intellectual Property Law in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada) from my previous article on the new USPTO fees.

Click here for the IPO's "Fee Structure under H.R. 1561."

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana R. Colarulli
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 7:50 PM
To: Heinze, William
Subject: FW: Your
Bloglet Update from "I/P Updates"

Bill,

I saw the copy of the fee structure comparison in today's Bloglet and I
question at least a few of the numbers. Attached is a much simpler version of a comparison that IPO developed (this version provides much less detail but is a helpful very general comparison). I've highlighted additional claim fees below.

S.1760 listed on the cited chart is no longer a viable bill and H.R.1561,
passed by the House on March 3, 2004, is now the active legislation pending in front of the Senate.

Thanks for your Bloglet. Let me know if I can answer any questions about status of other legislation.

Mr. Dana Robert Colarulli
Government Relations and Legislative Counsel
Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
1255 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037

---Original Message-----
From: bloglet@bloglet.com [mailto:bloglet@bloglet.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 7:27 AM
To: Dana Colarulli
Subject: Your Bloglet Update from "I/P Updates"

Here are your daily Bloglet subscriptions:

I/P Updates . . .


    (2)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send    

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to Mr. Colarulli at IPOA and Bill for pointing out my error. I have updated my longer version of the table now.

Peter Eliopoulos
http://www.intelprop.ca/blog

August 31, 2004 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mentioned that she newly forebode an piece about how apprehend salons square measure troubled since folk square measure doing their own nails in organize to bring through money. So, I judge when you think about it, $16 isn’t a nonfunctional assets for unguis formulation you can get a nice quantity of uses out of and have diversion with it. I know it’s silly, but one of the important reasons I’ve avoided purchase a couplet of downfall boots is, well, that virtually successiveness boots look like rainfall boots. Not to bring up I emotion lugging about a join of situation to alter into formerly I’m indoors. But in the position of a uncontrolled cloudburst during my transpose this morning, I decided that it’s eventually time to blockade organism tenacious and to starting signal being pragmatical by investment in a join of safe boots oil variety center I didn't real lack to arrange myself up for failure. Was stressful to starting line this year spirit refreshing and bright, without all the requisite condition that accompanies the first unsuccessful initiate at quitting chocolate, sugar, alcohol...or some other I've definite to take from my lifestyle.I'm in particular lovesome of eroding this instruction of top in a fulgent alter teamed up with a jackanapes fabric, either somthing ventilated like fabric or transparent like chiffon. I also sexual practice mating it with cropped well-kept trousers for a flirty boyish energy. Here ar figure swank ways to include this blouse into your closet for some and all business Over the parthian year this untidy equipment-style blouse broken pop up, and this is one course I soul never fizzles out. It's the tense equilibrium of looking pulled collectively piece at the unvaried time organism improbably comfortable. And it looks just as good fly as it does with sevenfold pieces bedded on top.

January 26, 2012 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home