Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Friday, July 02, 2004

TGIF: Look Who's Reading "I/P Updates"

Host Name:  sseop103.eop.gov (Executive Office Of The President Usa)
                   Washington Dc, Washington, United States
Date:  30th June 2004
Time:  09:38:34
Click here for more free information from StatCounter!
 
Sign-up for your daily  e-mail "I/P Update" via at http://billheinze.blogspot.com/
 
 
    (2)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send    

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know whether this says something about your lack of concern for privacy (or, I suppose, public officials are fair game), or something about how some people should be using proxy services to obscure their source. I run a couple of websites and see lots of interesting referrals from law firms, people, etc - but would never disclose them (and, in fact, given the privacy statement I have on my web site, I've made it clear that I wouldn't disclose them).

July 02, 2004 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to your comment, I will immediately remove the entire post if anyone can legally provide me with publicly-available, identifying information for this visitor who appears to be from the Executive Office of the President.

July 02, 2004 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home