According to their website, "ipAuctions Inc. was formed to provide a professional auction process for the sale of Intellectual Property assets. The site is designed for the corporate and business professional, as well as, U.S. Bankruptcy Court trustees, attorneys and other individuals who wish to auction valuable intangible assets. Results of recent auctions:
- Sold for $10,525.00 - U.S. Patent No. 5,5721,832Patent â€“ Method and Apparatus for an Interactive On-Line Catalog
- Sold for $18,250.00 - U.S. Patent No. 5,968,110Trademark and Service Mark â€“ HardwareStreet.com
- Sold for $125.00 - Software Package â€“ Online Order Entry System
- Sold for $10,000.00 - Catalog Support Package with Online Inventory, Credit Card Verification and Support for 10,000 + ProductsCustomer Database â€“ 90,000 Computer Products Buyers
- Sold for $950.00 - Buyer File â€“ 24 months old Sold for $10,525.00 - U.S. Patent No. 5,5721,832"