Search the Archives           Subscribe           About this News Service           Reader Comments


Archived updates for Monday, April 04, 2005

Your Comments Are Appreciated!

I received the following message last week,

From: Anonymous anonymous-comment@blogger.com
To: BillHeinze@yahoo.com
Subject: [I/P Updates] 3/31/2005 08:09:06 AM
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 05:18:21 -0800 (PST)

Why don't you link to where you got this information. These are not your ideas and you should give credit where credit is due. --Posted by Anonymous to I/P
Updates
at 3/31/2005 08:09:06 AM

and wanted say, first, thanks for the feedback. And second, I do link all of my sources in blue or purple text, but without underlining. If anyone else is having a hard time finding the links, then please let me know and I will try to modify the style sheet for my site.

Thanks again for reading I/P Updates at http://www.ip-updates.com and please, don't sue me (note the three links in this sentence).

    (1)comment(s)     translate     More Updates     Send