USPTO EFS-Web Training
To register for this important announcement event please click here:
Date: Monday March 20
Time: Launch Announcement 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Eastern
Training Event 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
Place: Online Webcast
About the EFS-Web Launch (March 20 - 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
What It Covers:
* Introduction to EFS-Web, USPTO’s new safe and simple online patent
application submission solution.
* Product Overview & Benefits
* Live Product Demonstration
About the EFS-Web Online Training (March 20 - 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
What It Covers:
* Detailed review of EFS-Web
* Screen by screen walk-through of online patent filing
* Technical requirements for file formats, security and browser settings
* Detailed Product Demonstration
* Support and Training Resources
* Live Q&A session with product experts
In addition to this web event, the USPTO is offering on-site and web-based training options. The training sessions will provide the users of EFS-Web (attorneys, paralegals, administrative assistants, etc.) with an overview of the system, the benefits, system requirements, and a live
demonstration of a patent submission. To better meet your needs, the USPTO is conducting multiple EFS-Web User Training sessions.
Please indicate your training preference reply no later than Monday, March 13, 2006. These events are first-come, first-serve and require registration.
USPTO On-Site Training (March 21, 23, 30 – Alexandria, VA)
For more information and to register for On-Site EFS-Web Training at
USPTO headquarters in Alexandria, VA, please click here:
USPTO Web-Based Training (March 28 – 1:00 p.m. Eastern)
For information and to register for Web-Based EFS-Web training on
Tuesday, March 28th at 1:00pm eastern time, please click here:
Click here for more information a podcast on this topic from RethinkIP.